Learn techniques, creation workflow, time savers, limitations, workarounds, solutions, general integration, and the technical aspects that power the xStream plug-in.
Learn to match and fine-tune Radiosity between LightWave and Vue.
Display LW objects in Vue's terrain editor, allowing you to sculpt terrains to conform to your models.
Learn about Vue's Multi-pass and Gbuffer exploring the possibilities and outputted results.
Setup proxy objects as collision objects with LightWave's FX dynamics system.Learn to use the standalone application to achieve amazing results by using a host of powerful tools currently unavailable in the integrated version of Vue.
- Installation & Configuration
- Creation Workflow - part 1
- Creation Workflow - part 2
- Lighting and Rendering – part 1
- Lighting and Rendering – part 2
- Object Matching & Terrain Editor Previews
- Infinite Terrains & Sea
- Spherical Scenes & Clouds
- Limitations & Standalone Operations
- Proxy Techniques – Plant Export
- Proxy Techniques – FX Objects