“Support generation” command has been added. This provides a set of options to create support structures for the mesh so that overhanging areas can be supported during printing.
“Intersect and split”
“Intersect and split” command has been added to enable intersection and splitting of one mesh set with another mesh set.
“Manipulator” command has been added. This allows modification of selected portions on the mesh using a graphical manipulator.
Manual holes fix
“Manual holes fix” command has been added. This allows the display holes on the selected mesh and the ability to close them using different methods.
- Smooth meshes when data is noisy, such as data from a scanner
- Refine meshes globally/locally using various criteria for print quality
- Analyze meshes using reflection lines, curvature & comparison plots
- Auto/Manual fix meshes to remove gaps, holes & self intersections
- Find best orientation for printing with minimum overhangs
- Create straight/tree supports in areas with overhangs
- Output to STL/AMF/G-Code files or use Windows 3D print driver
- Meshes from Point Clouds - Create meshes from raw point clouds
- Stitch & Close - Stitch and close multiple meshes
- Auto-fix - Automatically analyze and close holes in open meshes
- Manual-fix - Detect holes fix them individually using different parameters
- Diagnose - Perform a series of diagnostic checks on meshes
- Separate Meshes - Separate meshes to independent bodies
- Fix Orientation - Unify the orientation of all triangles in selected meshes
- Flip Orientation - Reverse the orientation of all triangles in selected meshes
- Reflection Lines Analysis - Use reflection line analysis to check quality of mesh
- Curvature Analysis - Use curvature analysis to graphically examine areas of curvature
- Compare Meshes - Compare two meshes and graphically display deviations between them
- Mesh Decimation - Reduce locally/globally the triangle count of meshes
- Re-meshing - Re-mesh locally/globally to create uniform triangles
- Smoothing of Meshes - Smooth meshes locally/globally to even out irregularities in data
Fragen zu Rhino3DPRINT 2016
Stellen Sie Ihre Frage
Unser 3D Blog
Mit unserem regelmäßigen 3D-Blog stellen wir 3D-Artists, Tutorials, Tests, Showreels und 3D-News aus der ganzen 3D Welt vor.