Dies ist ein reiner Download-Artikel. Es erfolgt kein Box oder DVD Versand. Nach der Bestellung betreuen wir Sie und lassen Ihnen manuell eine Lizenz erstellen. Bitte seien Sie daher nicht überrascht, wenn der Download-Link und die Serien-Nummer nicht sofort nach der Bestellung verfügbar ist. Sie erhalten aber alle Daten von uns schnellstmöglich per E-Mail.
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
3Delight for Maya is a fully integrated rendering plug-in for Autodesk® Maya® 3D Animation Software. It achieves seamless integration into Maya, without any compromises in workflow, and brings a higher level of rendering performance and capabilities otherwise unavailable in Maya. The most important benefits are:
- Choice of "Path Tracing" and "REYES" rendering technologies deliver the best quality and performance for any project scenario, be it multi-bounce global illumination or millions of hair strands.
- Multi-channel EXR and Deep EXR (EXR 2.0) support for tight integration in advanced compositing software such as Nuke.
- Unique "Multi-Camera" feature allowing the rendering of multiple views at the same time (e.g. stereo rendering).
- Seamless rendering of Motion Blur and Depth of Field without the usual extreme slowdowns and quality issues.
- Highest quality rendition of smooth surfaces (such as subdivisions, NURBS and Hair Curves) and fine displacements, without the need to set artificial tessellation limits.
Among the long list of features in 3Delight for Maya, you will find support for:
- IPR rendering allows for realtime camera, light and material modifications
- Complete support for the Maya rendering workflow, including Fluids, HyperShade, Layers , Maya Fur, Maya Hair, etc…
- Easy to use physically plausible material allows for rendering of large variety of surfaces, including coated and translucent surfaces with subsurface scattering and skin.
- Supports a complete list of AOVs.
- Modern, pass-oriented rendering system allows for greater productivity.
- Out-of-the box support for Shave&Haircut as well as Maya Fur and Maya Hair.
- i-display flip book for advanced image viewing, exploring and organization.
- Point-cloud techniques as an alternate global illumination algorithm for smooth one bounce global illumination.
- Easy to use Image Based Lighting feature allows for beautiful rendering of environment map light and shadows.
- Industry renown rendering of particles. Hundredths of millions of lightweight particles can be rendering with easy in 3Delight.
Select any of the topics on the right to learn more or download a fully functional version that comes with a single free license.
Path Tracing and REYES rendering algorithms.
Users can choose between one of the two algorithms depending on the scene. 3Delight uses a a highly-optimized progressive global illumination algoritm to render Gi effects fast.
Physically plausible materials for realistic rendering.
We provide a solid 3Delight Material for rendering a large variety of surfaces. The material can also simulate coated surfaces. An easy to use skin material and a glass shader are also provided.
Automatic subsurface scattering can be enabled on a per-object basis and delivers impressive results, fast.
Complete HyperShade Support
All Maya HyperShade nodes supported. RenderMan shaders can also be assigned using a parallel mechanism or directly inserted in HyperShade networks using special utility nodes.
Both direct rendering in Maya (including rendering into Maya's render view) and RIB export are supported. Direct rendering is useful in normal lighting and rendering work while RIB export can be used for render farm rendering. RIBs exported by 3Delight for Maya are optimized for size and can be written in compressed binary form. Rendering is done in background doesn't halt Maya.
Motion Blur and Depth of Field
Multi-segment motion blur and realistic camera shutter simulation contribute to high quality rendered images. Compared to other rendering software, motion blur in 3Delight for Maya is fast, especially when using the REYES algorithm. Depth of field is fully supported and simulates a realistic camera bokeh (with polygonal aperture support).
High Quality Anti-Aliasing
Edge anti-aliasing, motion blur and depth of field quality are all controlled using very simple and predictable controls. "Pixel Samples", "Pixel Filter" and "Filter Width" are the most common parameters one needs to know. Contrary to other rendering packages, such as ray tracers, increasing pixel samples for higher quality anti-aliasing does not affect performance significantly.
Displacements are efficiently rendered to sub-pixel accuracy. Hypershade displacement shaders as well as RenderMan shaders can be assigned to geometry.
3Delight For Maya offers a multi-pass rendering workflow that is suitable for production work. "Render Passes" can be used to render different components of a scene (as in "Render Layers") or to render different lighting characteristics of a scene (such as diffuse, specular or global illumination). In short, a render pass can define the following parameters (please refer to the User's Manual for a thorough description):
- Camera and quality options
- Render Engine (path-tracing or REYES) and Render Mode (normal render or RIB export)
- Objects to render. Maya sets can be used to define groups of objects to render in a given pass. The default is to render all objects in the scene
- Light sources to render. Maya sets can be used to define the light sources that are used. The default is to use all light sources
- Environment to use for HDR global illumination
- Output format (EXR, TIFF, etc.) and corresponding options (quantization, bit depth, etc.)
Additionally, a given render pass can use a certain "shader collection." This means that objects can have different shaders assigned to them, depending on the pass being rendered. The User's Manual provides more information about this unique feature. Note that one could simply use one render pass for the more traditional one layer rendering.
Maya Hair and Paint Effects
Rendered using 3Delight's efficient `RiNuCurves' primitive.
Polygons and Subdivision Surfaces
All types of polygons, including those with holes, are supported. Additionally, polygonal geometry can be tagged as a subdivision surface and rendered as such.
NURBS (Maya surfaces)
All NURB surfaces are supported. Trim curves on surfaces are also fully supported and rendered to sub-pixel accuracy. All surfaces are rendered smooth.
Hierarchical Subdivision Surfaces
Fully supported, including both creasing and partial creasing on edges and vertices as well as per-level UV sets. As always, all hierarchical subdivisions are rendered smooth and to sub-pixel accuracy.
"Point", "blobby", "sphere", "streak" and "patch" particles are supported. "Point" particles are rendered using 3Delight's efficient lightweight particle primitive.
Maya curves can be tagged as renderable on a per object basis and rendered using 3Delight's RiNuCurves primitive.
Additionally, UV sets, texture reference objects and normals (if any) are correctly assigned to all primitives.
Configurability and Flexibility
As with all serious production tools, 3Delight for Maya has been designed with flexibility in mind. In fact, no other rendering plug-in on the market achieves the same balance between integration and configurability.
- We implemented most of the RenderMan interface in MEL, which means that you can call RenderMan commands in your MEL scripts. Other packages mainly provide "RIB boxing" capability.
- 3Delight for Maya was written mostly using the MEL RenderMan interface which means that one can modify it at will. Only core functionalities have been programmed in C++ for performance reasons.
Import and Export
3Delight for Maya can save rendered images in almost any format, includingEXR, Deep EXR (EXR 2.0), TIFF, JPEG and cineon.
Maya's textures used in HyperShade shaders are automatically converted to 3Delight ".tdl" textures. When using RenderMan shaders, 3Delight's texture converter (tdlmake) can be used to convert the most common images formats to ".tdl" textures.
tdlmake can convert high dynamic range probes (both normal and "twofish" probes) images into environment maps suitable for image based lighting.