Dies ist ein reiner Download-Artikel. Es erfolgt kein Box oder DVD Versand. Nach der Bestellung betreuen wir Sie und lassen Ihnen manuell eine Lizenz erstellen. Bitte seien Sie daher nicht überrascht, wenn der Download-Link und die Serien-Nummer nicht sofort nach der Bestellung verfügbar ist. Sie erhalten aber alle Daten von uns schnellstmöglich per E-Mail.
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Movie Magic Screenwriter
Movie Magic Screenwriter formatiert Fernseh-, Bühnen-, Roman- und Comicskripte und bietet Ihnen somit ein all in one Packet für jede Story, die Sie schreiben wollen.
Mit einer gewaltigen Reihe an Features, die dazu erstellt wurden, um schnell und einfach zum Ziel zu gelangen, kommen Sie mühelos vom FADE IN zum FADE OUT. Integriertes Outlining, Online Kollaboration, die Möglichkeit Drehbuchkonzepte zu vergleichen und die umfangreichste Featurepalette aller Screenwriting Softwares, machen den Movie Magic Screenwriter zum perfekten Werkzeug, um Ihre Geschichten vom Konzept auf die Leinwand zu bringen.
- Automatic Formatting
- Online collaboration with a co-writer
- script comparison
- Full Production Revision
- fully editable index cards-on-screen
- Text to Speech • organize, access, view and print your script notes
- database of male, female, and last names
- Over 50 Free TV Templates (Ally McBeal, NYPD Blue, X Files,...)
- Foreign Dictionaries among 15 languages (Swedish, Dutch, Danish, French,.;.)
- Complete Production Breakdown Report and Export to Movie Magic Scheduling
WHAT'S NEW IN MOVIE MAGIC® SCREENWRITER™ 6?
Over 100 templates and tools to help you brainstorm, outline, write, and rewrite your story or script. These include:
- 8 Instructional templates (including stageplay, screenplay, sitcom structure, and classic film structure).
- 10 industry-standard Blank templates to help you format your screenplay, TV show, stage play, radio play, radio show, or even a comic book.
- 12 Sample files from the pros including 2 new sample files (comic story arc & radio play) and 2 updated sample files (screenplay and stage play).
- Over 86 TV templates including your classic favorites and 25 brand new ones.
- Fully editable Index Card view so you can jot down story notes and ideas for your screenplay.
- Updated tools optimized for the latest versions of Windows and Mac OS X include:
- Complete American English thesaurus, and updated spell check dictionaries for American English, British English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, and Norwegian.
- Import Text Feature lets you import screenplays already written in Microsoft Word or any other word processor.
- Text-to-Speech engines let you "hear" your character's voice through your computer speakers.
- Export or e-mail your script into many other formats (including PDFs) so others can read your screenplay.
- Never worry about losing your files with Auto Backup installed.
- iPartner™ online collaboration lets you write online with a writing partner thousands of miles away. Complete integration with Dramatica and StoryView.
- Newest Production Features ensure your script is always Hollywood ready:
- Easily track all revisions from spec to final shoot script.
- Full production tracking reports for film, TV, and animation. Full production breakdown reports with industry standard colors.
- Integrated script tagging for export into Movie Magic Scheduling & others
- Generate set lists and rundown sheets.
- Official formatting software of Writers Guild of America, East and preferred file format of WGA, West
And the breakthrough new feature, NaviDoc™ technology:
- Create a Script Outline with Acts, Sequences, Scenes, and more.
- Create your own outline to follow the style of your script or screenplay.
- Add Notes throughout your Script for later rewrites or production needs.
- Completely customize the NaviDoc according to your needs. Simple but so powerful.
Movie Magic® Screenwriter™'s Competitive Edge:
- The NaviDoc™: The NaviDoc™ lets you navigate through your document by using four different methods: Outline, Scenes, Notes, and Bookmarks. The NaviDoc lets you see as many lines of an element as you want, not just the first line or scene heading of a scene for example. This gives you the option to use the NaviDoc like index cards if they prefer, while still viewing the script.
- Full-featured Outlining: Screenwriter's outlining feature is completely customizable, including font and color controls. You can create multi-depth outlines and customize them on the fly. You may show or hide the outline elements in the NaviDoc and/or the document, show or hide outline types by group or individual topics. You can MOVE sections of your document using the Outline NaviDoc tab using Drag 'n Drop.
- Notes: Screenwriter lets you show or hide notes directly within the document. To see Final Draft notes you must click on an icon first, but the note disappears the moment you begin typing, which minimizes the value of having notes in place in the document. Notes may be printed in place, separately, or on the facing page of the script.
- Note Categories: Screenwriter lets you create multiple note categories, each with its on text and background color. This allows writers to create different types of notes for different purposes. This also allows a reader or consultant to create their own note type, e.g. Chris' Rewrite Suggestions, and then drop them directly in place in the script for the author to review later.
- Customizable Document Windows: Though Screenwriter has LOTS of tools available for writers to use, the view is completely designable. The document view can be anything from a blank window without any icons or rulers all the way to having a full set of toolbars, icons, and other tools designed to make a writer's life easier.
- The MOST Complete Production Script Feature Set: Screenwriter was designed originally by a working script supervisor and has the most comprehensive and flexible set of features available in any script word processor, for both film and television. These include tagging, kept pages and scenes, breakdown sheets, revision controls, production lists, one-liners, and more. PLUS, these features are built in to the software itself.
- The Best Import Feature: Screenwriter has the most smartest and most flexible import feature of any screenwriting program. Not only does it support many different import (and export) formats, you can copy a file from another word processing program — even a PDF — and paste it into Screenwriter. Screenwriter will format it properly automatically.
- Ease of Use: Screenwriter is simple, straight-forward, and lacks some of the annoying stylist design issues. For example, Final Draft always assumes dialog is between the same two characters. Screenwriter let's you do the same thing by pressing SHIFT-TAB instead of the default TAB for character names. Works Well With Others: Screenwriter works will with Dramatica Pro and Outline 4D to make a powerful suite of writing software.