Laufzeit: 220 Minutes
Video Auflösung: 1200 x 750 px
Video format: QT7
Instructor: Nick Pellegrino
*inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
zur Zeit nicht lieferbar
- Artikel-Nr.: AfXVBfE1
Are you confused and/or perplexed by the way Vue's Function Editor works?
Do you want to take control of the Function Editor to create amazing scenes?
In AsileFX | Basics of the Function Editor, you'll learn to:
- Create materials based on slope and altitude, and understand the way input and output nodes work.
- Create a dynamic foamy water shoreline with input and filter nodes.
- Understand interpolation methods as you work with Texture Maps, and learn to blend image based textures with procedurals.
- Create a planet using combiner and color nodes, along with the many filter nodes available.
- Create and modify procedural terrains and learn about the many features within fractal nodes.
All that and more with over 3 and a half hours of Function Editor training, instructed by Nicholas Pellegrino.
This training can be used with any version of Vue that has the Function Editor.
Includes an HTML Menu UI for easy navigation through the tutorial.